Collaboration is key, and working with multidisciplinary teams allows us to bring together our expertise and create the best possible designs for our customers. We are seeking an Unreal Engine Technical Artist with great team spirit and sound technical knowledge to join our team in Helsinki.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with UE4/UE5 pipeline (Blueprints, modeling/UV, texturing/shading -, lighting, FX, and animation)
- Experience with Scripting languages and visual scripting languages.
- Understanding of computer hardware requirements and project deployment considering pixel streaming and local hardware constraints
- Problem solving mentality and an excellent attention to detail.
- Strong Team player focused on moving forward the project goals.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of HLSL
- Strong understanding of Automotive and Vehicles CG work
- Experience identifying performance goals and optimizations for development on PC (profiling tools)
- Ability to mentor other artists as needed.
- Experience with Unreal Insights
- Experience with C++, C# or other object oriented language.
- Experience with Source Control
- Comfortable in Client facing situations.
- Experience / knowledge of web technologies considering the communication between WebUI / Unreal.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Technical Artist your role and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Establish quick, efficient and clear pipelines
- Prepare and update documentation for pipelines, tools and procedures;
- Do benchmarking for the project features through research and testing;
- Fix performance bugs and polish project features.
- Support/Train Artists in the studio to raise the bar creatively